· Do 401k Advisors Take Their Own Advice?, 2014, Journal of Pension Economics and Finance.
· Timing of Retirement Plan Contributions and Investment Returns: The Case of Defined Benefit versus Defined Contribution, 2012, The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy: Vol. 12: Iss. 1 (Contributions), Article 23. Data for the paper is here.
· Are Women More Generous than Men: Evidence from Alumni Donations, with Shayna Toubman (Union ’09), forthcoming in Eastern Economic Journal.
· Financial Literacy and the Design of Retirement Plans with Henry Hanley (Union ’09), 2010, Journal of Socio-Economics, 39(6), 645-652. More information about the project is here.
· The Decomposition of the U.S. External Returns Differential with Stephanie Curcuru and Frank Warnock, 2010, Journal of International Economics 80(1), 22-32. Data for the paper are here.
· Cross-Border Returns Differentials with Stephanie Curcuru and Frank Warnock, 2008, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 123 (4), 1495-1530. Data for the paper are here. See coverage in NBER Digest here. Dow Jones Newswire coverage here.
· Are the New and Old EU Countries Financially Integrated?, 2007, Journal of European Integration 29(2), 163-187.
· Annotated Sample Paper in Econometrics, 2007, Journal of Economic Education 38(1), 124.
· European Union Enlargement and Equity Markets in Candidate Countries with Richard Podpiera, 2006, Emerging Markets Review 7 (2), 129-146. Also circulates as IMF Working Paper 05/182 and ECB Working Paper 552. Also, see the coverage in Economist Intelligence Unit's newsletter Business Europe on page 7.
· Do Domestic Investors Have an Information Advantage? Evidence from Indonesia, 2005, Journal of Finance 60(2), 817-839..
· Gross Capital Flows and Asymmetric Information, 2003, Journal of International Money and Finance 22(6), 835-864.
· Does the Euro Lead to Investment? Industry Evidence September 2006. (aggregate data: ag_inv.dta aggregate program: macro_analyze.do, industry data: industry.dta, industry program: analyze_industry.do) published in Financial Development, Integration and Stability: Evidence from Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe edited by Klaus Liebscher, Josef Christl, Peter Mooslechner and Doris Ritzberger-Grunwald, Edward Elgar Publishing.
· Are Capital Inflows in the Czech Republic Inflationary?, 1997, Eastern European Economics 35(3), 35-65.