Union College Geology Department
analytical data for public use
Many studies, college courses, and other projects result in data of various types. Some of this data eventually ends up in journal publications, reports, or books, but some is never published. Even when published, some of this data is not always easy to get ahold of, especially in computer-friendly form. The purpose of this page is to present data of various types, from various sources, that may be of use to others. This data is given in Excel spreadsheet form.
- Igneous and metamorphic rocks in south-western New England.
- Igneous rocks from outside of New England and Norway.
- Norway: Middle Allochthon, Saetra Nappe, and assorted nearby rocks compared to them.
- Norway: Upper Allochthon, Storen Nappe, and assorted nearby rocks compared to them.
- Surface and ground water, mostly in eastern New York and western New England.